SWFKit Pro 3.5, SWFkit 3.5, and SWFKit Express 3.5 have been released!
SWFKit Series 3.5 includes the following important upgrades to v3.4:
1. The problem of creating standalone applications with flash player 10 has been fixed, and it's now coming with the most current version of the Adobe Flash Player.
2. The problem concerning UAC in Windows Vista has been fixed (including the AutoUpdate component). It's now compatible with all Windows systems, including Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, 2003, Vista, and Windows 7.
3. A bug concerning the Array object in ffish script has been fixed. Now it supports large JSON object of any size.
4. A new method "Application.setDragMode" has been incorporated into this version. Normally, if you set the main window to be draggable, SWFKit will allow you to drag the main window only if the mouse cursor isn't in an input field. However, if you call "Application.setDragMode(true)" in the "initialize" script of SWFKit, it will allow you to drag the main window anyway. By calling this method you can solve some dragging problem in SWF movies made by AS3. And "Application.setDragMode(false)" will restore its behavior.
5. If you would like to make a transparent window embedding an ActiveX control, you'll find the new "FlashPlayer._stpm" property is useful. When you set it to be true, SWFKit will use Windows 9x mode to make the main window transparent, thus rendering the embedded ActiveX control without problem.
Besides the major upgrades, We've also made many small changes to improve it, for example, remembering the import and export directories, etc. Many small bugs have also been fixed in this version.