Object. Selects the current pen to draw lines or frames.
It can be used in the onPrint event handler. Write only.
The properties must be assigned by an object contains the following properties
- Integer. Specifies the pen style. It can be the following values:
- 0 -
- The pen is solid.
- 1 -
- The pen is dashed.
- 2 -
- The pen is dotted.
- 3 -
- The pen has alternating dashes and dots
- 4 -
- The pen has dashes and double dots.
- 5 -
- The pen is invisible.
- Integer. Specifies the pen color.
- Integer. Specifies the width of the pen.
function pen(style, width, color)
this.style = style;
this.width = width;
this.color = color;
Printer.onPrint = function (page)
this.brush = new pen(0, 1, 0);
Copyright ©2000-2010 Shanghai TopCMM Software Technologies. All Rights Reserved.